Friday, December 22, 2006

Best Wishes!

Hey all,

So this is my final post for 2006...what a year it has been. It's quite possibly been the most up and down year I have ever experienced.

The good stuff has been the absolute best....the bad stuff has really really sucked my butt.

However, tomorrow I go home to visit my family in New Hampshire, and then I am gonna spend new years in New York City with friends.

With everything that has happend, good and bad, I can truly say with no doubt that I have a wonderful life. I am proud of who I am and happy with where my life is going. I wish each and every one of you a safe and happy holiday season!

In a final note, I'd like to wish strength, love and light to all those mourning the loss of George Latshaw. George was a truly good and gentle soul. He was one of the first puppeteers to take time to talk with me when I was the young age of sixteen. I will never forget his generousity and kindness. His big booming voice echoing out from that smiling face.."Hi! I'm George Latshaw!"

Life gives us gifts in people. When those people leave us it makes us really take the time to appreciate those gifts. To realize how precious our time here is. I hope that I too can someday provide a young puppeteer the inspiration and kindness that George gave to me and countless others. He was a gift, and will be sorely missed.

Love to you all. Be safe and be happy. 2007 is going to be a wonderful year.


rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment