Saturday, May 31, 2008

A whole freakin year...

Yes, it's been over a year since I last posted.

I suppose that it would be good to let you all know what I have been up to, since that is really what keeping a blog is really all about.

I started my own production company, octobertwenty productions inc.. I have directed two projects so far...a music video for a band called "Maika" and a set of puppet-clips for a show called "Bunraker".

The video will be online soon...we are in legal dealings and trying to get all the distribution figured out...then we will get it up and running.

The puppet-clips can be found by searching YouTube for "Bunraker" or go to: www.Bunraker.com or www.flyovertv.com

It's pretty cool. I have also been working with friends to develop a few new projects, so we shall see if those go somewhere.

All in all, it's been a very very busy year.

I will keep you posted...hopefully more frequently than my last post...hah...

best,


saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment