Monday, December 11, 2006

Nissan Yahoo Live Sessions, Jimmy Kimmel Live and the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas...

So it's been a busy week...and alot of fun.

First off on Wednesday, we did the fourth installment of the Nissan Live Sessions on Yahoo Music. A joint venture between Nissan and Yahoo, which tapes at the 20th Century Fox Studios in Century City. Very cool. It was my second time on that lot and I really love it...I need to get another movie gig soon so I can work on the lot again. That live session will air sometime in January...I'll keep you posted.

Then on Thursday, we did Jimmy Kimmel Live. Now, the funny part is that we are not airing until December 14th...this coming Thursday...so set your VCR's or Tivo's. It was a fun day...and I met the guy from Borat who is his producer...if you've seen the movie you know who i am talking about...He introduced himself to me and I said something like..."Um....I've seen your balls..."

So...then Sunday night we did the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas at the Gibson Auditorium at Universal Studios. Wow....what a show...lot's of celebrities...Dr. Drew from Loveline, Lindsay Lohan, The White Stripes, Blink-182, Foo Fighters, the Killers, Evanescence and others. The show was packed, and we did a short set...13 songs...but it was a great one...full of energy and really so much fun.

A nice way to spend a week, to be sure.


Also...I got interviewed for an online paper! You can read it all here: www.keetologue.com

Anywho...that is about it in regards to puppet stuff for now...

I had an interview today with a dog-adoption agency...met Farley...a 2 year old boxer/american bulldog mix...very cute...a bit defiant but that'll pass once he's in a safe and permanant home...well...mabey...

so anyway...i'm considering a dog...we shall see.


that's all for now...

rob

No comments:

Post a Comment